Monday, September 3, 2007

6 months old

Yesterday I turned all of 6 months old. Yeah, you read it right, I'm a big boy now! Yeah, baby, yeah!

Apparently I'm really difficult to take pictures of though, which is why there have been so few lately. My human says I run around like a madman. I have no idea what she's talking about...


Here sis and I are out for a walk. I love chasing her around.. She's a little bit less fond of it though. But what do I care? I have fun!


As you can tell, here I've cornered my sister and won't let her pass. I think it's a really fun game!


Still out for a walk. Here with a view over our nice lake where we like to go swim sometimes.


Whenever I'm by the lake I like to go into the water and lie down. I think it's really nice and cool! My human is less fond of it though when I come back home and jump into her bed when I'm soaking wet! I don't see the problem.. It will dry! Also, she wasn't very happy when I lay down in a pool of mud. She took me right home and into the shower! I don't get it.. to me it was as nice and cool as a pool of water!


Okay, so... Since I'm apparently so difficult to take a picture of, my human went ahead and took one of my sister instead. Since she will sit nicely. Pfff!!! By the way, my sister is 2 years old this month!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Wow, he is so handsome! Congrats on being 6 month old Bailey. :)