Monday, May 7, 2007

Meeting the (dog) family

Oh boy do I have a lot of new friends!

My big sister, Bella, and I are getting along really well. At first she was a little unsure about me, being new in the family and all, but now we play together a lot! My human thinks sometimes I should leave my big sister alone, but we have so much fun!

We spent a lot of time outside in the garden where we run around and chase each other. I also like to play with balls or sticks. Or my human's feet. She doesn't want me to do that, but I don't understand why. They're so much fun when they move and I have to catch them!


I've also gotten to meet my extended family members - Tindra and Tamlin. My human didn't get a picture of me with Tamlin, but sure got one with Tindra. She's big, but she doesn't intimidate me! I'm not scared!



In fact, when she got too close I made a loud, little bark and boy did she run away! She went to her own human - Mia - and stood between her legs. I sure scared her off! I feel really brave now. I mean, look at the size of that head!
well now. At first she wasn't quite sure what to do with me, but now we run around and play all the time in the backyard. She's shown me all her favourite places and everything!


No comments: